Red Tag Online Code of Conduct
The Red Tag Fly Fishers would like to ensure that all our members act in the appropriate manner when attending online events and using our social media. Recently the club has been using an online forum (Zoom) for our own meetings and activities as well as invitations to other clubs’ online activities. The club has social media apps (e.g. Team App, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, etc.) which are widely used to interact internally and with the general public.
The club has a wide demographic of members and the following code of conduct has been developed to outline the standards of behaviour expected for online events and use of Red Tag social media.
Code of Conduct
- Be respectful of other members.
- Do not use derogatory or harmful comments towards other people.
- Do not distribute or post information that :
- is illegal or that advocates illegal acts or facilitates unlawful activity.
- threatens or intimidates any person or suggests violence, hatred or discrimination toward other people.
- uses inappropriate and/or abusive language or conduct.
- contains inappropriate religious or political messages.
- encourages the use of controlled substances.
Behave in an online forum and on social media as you would if you were face-to-face with members.
Red Tag Committee